ADVANCED RESEARCH SUPPORT
SA’S ADVANCED RESEARCH SUPPORT PROVIDES ANALYSIS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE TO R&D AGENCIES WHICH FUND THE DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGIES TO PROTECT THE HOMELAND AND THE WARFIGHTER.
SA supports all levels of the research and development enterprise, from supporting science boards and directors who determine the direction of the nation’s technology future, to program offices which develop emerging technologies for the warfighter to execute that vision.
SA’s experts support the advanced research enterprise by:
- Performing technology assessments and analyses to help define, assess, monitor, and advise on new and emerging research opportunities
- Providing a broad spectrum of administrative and executive assistance to government technology offices
- Creating documents and briefings for the senior management, executive-level directors, congressional committees and subcommittees, and external stakeholders
- Developing documents to solicit new technology ideas, and support funding decisions
- Monitoring and advising Government agents on performer progress in technology development projects
- Planning and executing workshops and program reviews