SA’S ENERGY CONSULTING CAPABILITY PROVIDES SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTISE IN ENERGY EFFICIENCY, MANUFACTURING, AND VALUATION OF CONCEPTUAL DESIGNS OF EMERGING ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SYSTEMS FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (SUCH AS DOE AND DOD) AND COMMERCIAL INDUSTRY CLIENTS.
SA specializes in techno-economic analysis of component laboratory technologies and projects the manufacturing feasibility, performance, and economic viability of the components at the system level.
SA’s applies their energy consulting capability to a wide range of analysis, including:
- Independently assessing the performance, manufacturing/assembly/operating cost, life-cycle cost, and environmental impact of future integrated systems while still in the concept stage
- Evaluating innovative, low carbon energy-related projects such as: fuel cell systems; hydrogen storage; fuel reformation; gas purification; renewable energy; solar thermal, geothermal, hydro, and tidal power
- Projecting how to transition conceptual designs or prototypes from the laboratory into practical, cost-effective products or systems suitable for mass-production and implementation
- Deriving the capital cost of products or systems at various manufacturing rates
- Identifying the cost drivers of systems or products
- Identifying strategic/transition partners and optimal technology-to-market strategies