BUSINESS & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
THE SA BUSINESS & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (BFM) CAPABILITY PROVIDES ANALYSIS, AND SUPPORT SERVICES TO GOVERNMENT CLIENTS TO ASSIST WITH PROGRAM, FINANCIAL, AND CONTRACT MANAGEMENT THROUGHOUT THE ACQUISITION PROCESS.
Our government clients utilize SA’s capabilities to support the R&D of emerging technologies and for technology acquisition to protect the homeland.
SA’s business and financial management experts provide a range of services on a daily basis, including:
- Formulating and executing program acquisition strategies to meet client goals
- Managing, tracking, and executing program funding, and tracking contract execution
- Developing lifecycle cost estimates for individual acquisition projects up to large-scale programs
- Providing program technical analysis and presentation support
- Analyzing R&D Descriptive Summaries (RDDS) as part of the preparation of budget estimates, Program Objective Memorandums, and for inclusion in Presidential Budget submissions
- Assisting in preparation of Government solicitation materials and source selection documentation
- Preparing for and supporting program meetings and workshops