PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
SA PROVIDES PROGRAM MANAGEMENT EXPERTISE TO GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WITH SUPPORT AND COORDINATION SERVICES TO HELP THE GOVERNMENT DEVELOP TECHNOLOGIES AND MAINTAIN THE INFRASTRUCTURE NECESSARY TO PROTECT THE HOMELAND.
SA provides operational and administrative support to assist government R&D agencies throughout the technology development lifecycle, including planning and execution, test and evaluation, and transition of emerging technologies into the national defense framework. At the same time, SA supports homeland defense by performing facility acquisition and management services to grow and maintain infrastructure necessary to complete the mission.
SA’s program & project support encompasses planning, budgeting and execution services, including:
- Developing strategic plans and execution strategies
- Managing and executing multi-year budgets
- Practicing earned value management
- Performing independent verification and validation of program progress
- Developing SharePoint applications to improve interdepartmental coordination
- Implementing and maintaining comprehensive knowledge management systems
- Coordinating facility acquisition, space planning, and facility management and disposal
- Performing environmental planning for new facilities through assessments and policy implementation